Monday, February 7, 2011

Upcoming contest on Ducttapestuff!

So in my 2011 intro video I explained that I would be feauturing contests on the channel and each day that becomes a little more of a reality. There are still a few details to iron out but progress is certainly being made and there should be contest headed your way soon. What I would really like to know is what YOU think about the contest idea and have anything that you want to see. Let me know by commenting on this post or PM me on the channel!

9 comments:

  1. dude i wish more people had bloggers

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I put a little scheme that I have into effect I think that I might be able to snag more people, I'll have to wait and see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A giveaway isn't the same as a contest though and it doesn't give people the chance to work for the prize. It would be a lot easier than running a contest I must say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe some random links on one of your videos seeing as how u have alot it shud be quite a challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  5. and connect it to a site with like a code on it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why doesthe contest have to be just wallets?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Kaitlynn, they are fairly easy to make and most people enjoy making and decorating wallets.

    ReplyDelete